Anyone use cymbalta for anxiety?

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/depression.jpg

Patients Depression

5 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

Hi I was looking into starting cymbalta for anxiety and was curious of how is it and if it’s worth a try or not. 

Beginning of the discussion - 6/30/20

Posted on

@Hope78 Hi Hope78, thank you for opening this discussion. Let me tag some members who can possibly share their experiences with cymbalta with you!

Hi everyone, how are you today? emoticon cute Have you every been on cymbalta for anxiety or depression? Did it work for you? Did you have any side effects Would you recommend it to Hope78? Feel free to share here!
@Lena0422@mvn481@br3490@LadybugJay@Millerjk24@Marielilly@Oweemytoe@Peggy815@Janiekent@Rachelb@savigirl14@Sundog@Dakotamoonstar22@stephanieb73@Nikkismith12@Sheree@karebear35‍ 

Take care,
Courtney

Posted on

I used it for awhile and it made me worse

Posted on
I've never used it I take busiprone

Posted on

I use it along with vistaril. The combination helps

Posted on

I was given a script for it but I havent and dont plan on using it.  I think the side effects far outweigh the benefits of this drug, and many like it.  I am trying desperately to use mind over matter.  Ours minds are much stronger than we think and we can control this.  I've done it before, I'm hoping I can get a grip on me.