Feeling like I'm not good enough

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/depression.jpg

Patients Depression

2 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

I just feel like whatever I do is never good enough for anybody that I can put 100 percent into something and they don't see that I am trying or they don't care no matter what I do will ever be enough for anyone that I love, That I can just disappear and no one would notice.

Beginning of the discussion - 6/27/20

Posted on

@jazzycampbell45‍  I'm so sorry you feel that way because I know it's a horrible feeling.  I too feel that way most days.  Especially lately.  I hope you're in therapy and if not I hope that you will consider going because it does help.  Takes awhile sometimes but it helped me when I went.  I was too dumb to stay on my meds and in therapy though but I do have another appointment to get restarted again.  I'm sure I wasn't much help but just so you know, you do matter!   

Posted on

@jazzycampbell45 Hey, I think we all can relate to how you're feeling. You're not alone. But guess what, you ARE good enough, you are IMPORTANT and VALUABLE to the people in your life who LOVE you. I think before thinking of others you need to think of yourself and learn to love yourself and see the value you have to offer this world. Talking to someone can really help like @BrinleysGma‍ said. They can maybe help you see the great person you are and help you find a way to the path of loving and accepting yourself. Keep your chin up!