https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/multiple-sclerosis.jpg

Patients Multiple sclerosis

3 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

So I have been approved for disability because I limp when I walk an my right hand it weak. My boyfriend an I want to move in an move forward but I can’t work to be able to help an there be a second income. I don’t know what to do. So my question is has anyone gone through this an what was your outcome?

-Ashley 

Beginning of the discussion - 5/17/21

MS and relationships

• Community manager
Posted on

@Ashleymac2417 Hello Ashley, thank you for opening this discussion. Let me tag some other members who can share their experiences with you.

Hi everyone, how are you today?

Can any of you share how MS has impacted your relationship? How do you navigate relationship dynamics and important decisions as a couple? 
@kymei41@Frankieppp@Puddin@GloriaF@KristaM@cannon4153@3llestin3@Andrea16@Abdisufi@Auntielisa@Armand@Ashamaleee@SCOTSGIRL@msangeleyes05@Bbw4latinlover@elleyblast‍ 

Feel free to share any thoughts or advice!

Take care,
Courtney

MS and relationships

Posted on

@Ashleymac2417  I have my son in law AND my daughter living with me, both have incomes, my daughter is my caregiver, maybe call your local SS office and ask or check their website, I'm sure you're not the only one who's had this question ;)  good luck! 

MS and relationships

Posted on

@les1967 that’s awesome you have them to help. But I don’t think I can work with being on disability. I just need to figure it out. Any suggestions on hobbies?

Most commented discussions