Ongoing discussions - Multiple endocrine neoplasia
- Nausea after chemo has ended
I am nearly 2 months out of chemo therapy for Breast Cancer, but still feel nauseous all the time. My mouth waters like it would if I was going to vomit, but I don't. The thought of food makes m
- I am feeling alone and don't have anyone to talk to
I'm feeling alone. I dont have anyone to talk to my kids are too little and my grandparents have enough to worry about and my husband just simply doesn't want to hear it I just got the news Wednesday
- Thyriod Cancer - I will not let this beat me!
I will not let this beat me iI will beat it..I will have a long life to live yet with my kids and my husband...
- Diet, by starving the cancer, could increase the effectiveness of cancer treatment
In a new study published in the journal "Nature," it found that restricting intake of the amino acid methionine, found in red meat and eggs, significantly enhanced cancer treatment in mice, slowing
- Anyone else having a difficult time managing side effects for cancer treatments? Aromatase inhibitors
I'm post single mastectomy stage 1 breast cancer. I been having one he'll of a time managing these awful side effects from, arimidex to exemestane and femara. Migraines, tendonitis, muscle spasms, joi
- Marijuana? CBD? Kratom? Kava? For Pain
There are many "natural" herbal remedies for pain and some of those leading the charge recently have been marijuana, CBD, kratom, and kava. Feel free to share your experiences with any of these or oth