What is your lymphoma diagnosis story? Let's share!

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Mantle cell Lymphoma

1 reply

Topic of the discussion

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello everyone, 

How are you today? emoticon cute

I thought I would create this discussion so we can all get to know one another better!

So, what is your lymphoma diagnosis story? Do you have Hodgkin's or non-Hodgkin's lymphoma? When and how were you diagnosed? What symptoms were you having that let you know something was wrong? What treatments have you undergone? How are you doing today? 
@Hind97@moshiro@Jacobrock25@Cposter63@Nitahiggins@Tuesday112@Byrd1965@Jesusag85@Alice_89@Michelle413@Sammygirl@Brenton1992@Jtinkshell@Char26@thepatientstory@Gary'sgirl@Christopher

Feel free to share your story with us here!

And if you haven't seen it already, @Driggs09‍ just recently shared his story with us in a testimonial! You can read it here: Hodgkin's Lymphoma: Staying Active and Positive Through Treatment

Take care,
Courtney

Beginning of the discussion - 7/16/20

What is your lymphoma diagnosis story? Let's share!

Posted on

@Courtney_J Hi, I was diagnosed with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) about a year ago. I was having really bad night sweats and some pressure in my chest, and then I noticed a lump in my armpit. I went through about a million tests it felt like and they found it had spread. I went through a few rounds of R-CHOP (a lovely mix of chemo drugs) and today I'm in remission!

Most commented discussions