Join the Lupus / Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) community where you have access to news, articles, forums, and much more! Become a member of the community where you can share and discuss with others who are also diagnosed with Lupus! Exchange ideas, share experiences, talk about treatments, and support each other!
From living with Lupus to treatments, the discussions and topics are endless!
To find out more about this condition, read our factsheet.
Ongoing discussions - Lupus
- Dealing with Migraines when Diagnosed with Lupus
I'm still not 100% that my lupus causes my severe migraines as I was just recently diagnosed; but for 5 years now I've had one constant, excruciating migraine. Every day, every second, my head is in p
- Living with MS pain sucks and depression hits
Pain sucks I was doing so good and then a flare up. Nothing helps. Depression hits and the anger sets in. Why why why. Ggggggrrrrrrr
- Anyone else have similar symptoms: joint issues, dizziness, seizures, headaches, pain...
Hi there, My sister a Id Ihave had very similar symptoms. Mine started over a year ago. Recently my sister has come across information and doctor's who think she may have lupus. I am wondering if a
- Could Targeting Gut Bacteria Prevent Autoimmunity?
The findings of a new study might hold promise for the future of treating chronic autoimmune conditions such as systemic lupus and autoimmune liver disease, according to its authors. In the study,
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Medicine Seen to Ease Lupus Symptoms at Higher Dose in Phase 2 Trial
Baricitinib — a medicine approved in the U.S., Europe, and Japan for rheumatoid arthritis — can significantly improve symptoms of systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), the treatment’s make
- Skin’s Immune ‘Alarm’ May Explain Light-Induced Rashes In Lupus Patients
U-M researchers are studying an overabundant signaling protein tied to UV light sensitivity in patients with lupus. Imagine being so sensitive to the sun’s rays that you’re forced to either slath
- Sun and Lupus - what sunscreen and protective measures do you use?
According to Andrew G. Franks, Jr., MD, director, Skin Lupus and Autoimmune Connective Tissue Disease Center and clinical professor of dermatology and medicine (rheumatology) at New York University
- Nitrogen in Iperbaric as antioxidative and antiflammable-teraphy
Good morning, I wrote a proposal for experimentation about oxidative diseases (cancer, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's). This experimentation in Italy is not possible to develop because the regulations and t
- Which medications have you tried and side effects
Hi all, Just out of curiousity what medications have you tried for Lupus and what has been your success in terms of the treatment as in regard to side-effects. I have been on Plaquenil; however, I