Ongoing discussions - Kaposi sarcoma
- How to juggle family life, social life, mental health and cancer?
Living with any type of cancer is always difficult for any person of any age of any gender and any race. Then when you mix mental illness with cancer and brings you to a whole new level of feeling low
- Bladder cancer - has anyone else been diagnosed?
I HAD BLADDER CANCER IN 12/19
- I am feeling alone and don't have anyone to talk to
I'm feeling alone. I dont have anyone to talk to my kids are too little and my grandparents have enough to worry about and my husband just simply doesn't want to hear it I just got the news Wednesday
- Cancer and the Coronavirus
Hello everyone, Since the Coronavirus epidemic concerns many Americans (and Carenity members too), I've created this discussion to allow you to talk specifically about the virus in the context of canc
- Found a lump in my right breast
Hello, I am new on here. I guess I am searching for a little peace of mind and a listening ear. I am 23 years old, I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer at age 17. I had my thyroid removed, and h
- Diet, by starving the cancer, could increase the effectiveness of cancer treatment
In a new study published in the journal "Nature," it found that restricting intake of the amino acid methionine, found in red meat and eggs, significantly enhanced cancer treatment in mice, slowing