Treatments, symptoms, daily life and seriousness...Discuss all the aspects of Horton's disease on Carenity's forum, with others living with the same condition.
Ongoing discussions - Horton disease
- Have you used the MYOMO robotic arm rehab device after a stroke?
hi everybody i have very exciting news hungarian scientists are working on a new medication for spasticity good luck everybody and i wish you all a speedy and amazing recovery anybody used myomo ro
- Short of breath with only slight exertion.
- Are you satisfied with your cardiologist?
Hi everyone, How are you doing? I thought an interesting topic that hasn't been covered yet in our forum is cardiologists! What do you think about your cardiologist? How did you meet them? Were you r
- How do you manage blood pressure as you get older?
Hi everyone, My blood pressure has been a little higher than my normal ranges ~116/76 - 126/ 82. Has anyone else experienced this as they have aged? How do you manage your blood pressure as you ge
- What is your cardiovascular diagnosis? Let's share!
Hello everyone, How are you today? I've opened this discussion so that members can share the story of their cardiovascular conditions! What type of cardiovascular condition do you have? When were
- Overcoming anxiety after a heart attack
Hi everyone, I'm recovering from a heart attack I had last month. Fortunately I was at home when it happened with my husband who immediately called 911. They gave me a stent in the wrist within 90 mi