https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/cardiovascular-diseases.jpg

Patients Cardiovascular diseases

4 replies

Topic of the discussion

Member Carenity
Posted on

any remedies?

Beginning of the discussion - 11/1/18

Short of breath with only slight exertion.
Member Carenity
Posted on

Hi @Hidden username‍ what kind of condition do you have? Do you know if it is a restrictive or obstructive diagnosis?

There are breathing exercises out there, depending on the type of condition you have.

Member Carenity
Posted on

I have mitro valve prolapse and coronary artery disease

Member Carenity
Posted on

I have chronic Asthma, Coronary Artery Disease ,Diastolic Dysfunction and conduction disorder of the heart among other issues.  Just walking less then 1/4 block I am short of breath. If i keep walking and pushing myself it gets worse . I will cough , get dizzy ,lightheaded etc. I have some meat on my bones and need to lose some weight. Extreme cold and extreme heat makes it even worse. I am on lots of medicine. I eat good but can not seem to lose weight. I know that if I was able to be active I would drop weight quickly. I am honestly scared that if I dont get to the point where I can walk it is going to kill me. 

Member Carenity
Posted on

I  can relate I am going through a night mare of Dr run around been in and out the hospital  multiples times since 2017. I went for a check up got barely up to the offices heart pounding barely able to breath. August 2018 hospitalized again sent me home on a walker @ 39. I AM BARELY ABLE TO WALK.

icon cross

Does this topic interest you?

Join the patients registered on our platform, get information on your condition or on that of your family member, and discuss it with the community

It’s free and confidential