https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/cardiovascular-diseases.jpg

Patients Cardiovascular diseases

4 replies

Topic of the discussion

Member Carenity
Posted on

any remedies?

Beginning of the discussion - 11/1/18

Short of breath with only slight exertion.
Member Carenity
Posted on

Hi @Hidden username‍ what kind of condition do you have? Do you know if it is a restrictive or obstructive diagnosis?

There are breathing exercises out there, depending on the type of condition you have.

Member Carenity
Posted on

I have mitro valve prolapse and coronary artery disease

Member Carenity
Posted on

I have chronic Asthma, Coronary Artery Disease ,Diastolic Dysfunction and conduction disorder of the heart among other issues.  Just walking less then 1/4 block I am short of breath. If i keep walking and pushing myself it gets worse . I will cough , get dizzy ,lightheaded etc. I have some meat on my bones and need to lose some weight. Extreme cold and extreme heat makes it even worse. I am on lots of medicine. I eat good but can not seem to lose weight. I know that if I was able to be active I would drop weight quickly. I am honestly scared that if I dont get to the point where I can walk it is going to kill me. 

Member Carenity
Posted on

I  can relate I am going through a night mare of Dr run around been in and out the hospital  multiples times since 2017. I went for a check up got barely up to the offices heart pounding barely able to breath. August 2018 hospitalized again sent me home on a walker @ 39. I AM BARELY ABLE TO WALK.