Ongoing discussions - Ewing sarcoma
- How can I be the best support for my husband with cancer?
Hi everyone. My name is Michele. Once again I am up in the middle of the night. It's the only time I can show my emotions without him seeing. He has been the rock in my life. The absolute hardest work
- I am feeling alone and don't have anyone to talk to
I'm feeling alone. I dont have anyone to talk to my kids are too little and my grandparents have enough to worry about and my husband just simply doesn't want to hear it I just got the news Wednesday
- What is your cancer diagnosis?
Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well. This group contains many different types of cancer. Though you may have different forms of cancer, I think there is somewhat of a shared experience across
- Found a lump in my right breast
Hello, I am new on here. I guess I am searching for a little peace of mind and a listening ear. I am 23 years old, I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer at age 17. I had my thyroid removed, and h
- Diet, by starving the cancer, could increase the effectiveness of cancer treatment
In a new study published in the journal "Nature," it found that restricting intake of the amino acid methionine, found in red meat and eggs, significantly enhanced cancer treatment in mice, slowing
- Anyone else having a difficult time managing side effects for cancer treatments? Aromatase inhibitors
I'm post single mastectomy stage 1 breast cancer. I been having one he'll of a time managing these awful side effects from, arimidex to exemestane and femara. Migraines, tendonitis, muscle spasms, joi