What's your Type 2 Diabetes story? Let's share!

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Diabetes (Type 2)

Posted on

@darlene.higgins I totally agree with you. I had to get rid of anything junky in the house or otherwise I'd be tempted to snack. Calorie counting didn't work for me either. I've heard MyFitnessPal is really helpful, I'll have to give it a try!

Posted on

A friend is having great changes in his diabetic health. His A1C has gone from 7.7 to 6.0 in 1 1/2 years. Blood sugar was 180-200 with meds ( two types ) and BP was 190/90’s, now usually 120/ 130’s over 70’s. Meds eliminated and reduced and he’s lost 45 lbs has more energy. He’s beginning to have feeling again in his feet and less pain in his hands. He’s also had painful Rheumatoid Arthritis and is off all meds feeling great and playing golf again. I wanted to offer encouragement. 

Posted on

@diabetic12 I've lost sixty pounds largely by carefully watching portion sizes, balancing nutrition by copying The Plate Method,  and stringent adherence to a medical regimen of Metformin and Lantus insulin. πŸ˜πŸ‘

Posted on

@aafreimann Wow that's impressive! I'll definitely be googling that!

Posted on

I was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes in 2005. I also started to develop neuropathy in my feet about the same time. I struggled to keep this under control, but was not doing well. My A1C was 7.7 at the end of 2018 when I started taking nutritional products and now my A1C is down to 6.0 and the neuropathy has lessened and I'm off some of my meds and others have been reduced. 

Posted on

I am the person that Hope 2020 has described.

Posted on

@Hope2020 Thank you for sharing my story.

Posted on

@Hope2020 Thank you for sharing my story.

Most commented discussions