Dealing with suicidal thoughts and waiting for treatment

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/depression.jpg

Patients Depression

1 reply

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

My name is Kim and yes I want to kill myself every second of every day! But I won't do it I promised a few people that I would not so therefore I won't but it's hard and it keeps getting harder every single day and I don't know what to do about it. I love my family I love my husband he doesn't feel quite the same way anymore but only because I drank in order to make myself feel better because I wasn't on the medications like I should have been I don't blame him actual Nation point I have an appointment to go to my psychologist accounting start therapy again unfortunately it doesn't start until August 28th and even though I call every single day to see if there's any cancellations there hasn't been I'm lostI'm just really really lost! I honestly just don't know what to do anymore!

Beginning of the discussion - 7/6/20

Dealing with suicidal thoughts and waiting for treatment

Posted on

@BrinleysGma‍ Hi Kim, I'm so sorry to hear that you're feeling this way, but I'm glad to know that you're committed to staying with us and seeking help. In the meantime while you're waiting for your appointment, please don't hesitate to keep sharing how you are feeling with us here on Carenity, we are here to support you. And if ever these feelings get to be all too much for you, please reach out for help.

Here are two toll-free numbers that are available 24/7 if you need to talk to someone right away: 1-800-273-8255, or if you don't want to talk over the phone and are okay with texting, send HOME to 741741, 85258, or 686868.

Take care,
Courtney