- Home
- Forums
- Depression Forum
- Living with depression
- Finding positivity: What is one good thing that happened to you today?
Patients Depression
Finding positivity: What is one good thing that happened to you today?
- 259 views
- 4 times supported
- 22 comments
All comments
Go to the last comment
Toshicaival44
Good advisor
Toshicaival44
Last activity on 09/25/2026 at 1:26 AM
Joined in 2021
65 comments posted | 26 in the Depression Forum
11 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Committed
-
Explorer
-
Evaluator
-
Friend
That’s terrific Magdamaria2! The world could use more thoughtful people like you!
373Pidreabreeng
Good advisor
373Pidreabreeng
Last activity on 12/08/2023 at 1:37 AM
Joined in 2021
16 comments posted | 12 in the Depression Forum
4 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
My best friend sent a wonderful response to my text. ❤️
See the signature
“The universe wouldn't be complete if it weren't for the fact that you happen to be here." --- Deepak Chopra
Sigraybraing396
Good advisor
Sigraybraing396
Last activity on 02/22/2026 at 11:32 PM
Joined in 2021
26 comments posted | 15 in the Depression Forum
1 of their responses was helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Committed
-
Explorer
-
Friend
This is something I need help with. My therapist always tells me I do so much, even the smallest of things, but I just cannot register it in my psyche. I feel like I am just failing left and right and I'm drowning here.
See the signature
Thom Escott
Froalocheas2349
Froalocheas2349
Last activity on 05/31/2023 at 3:41 PM
Joined in 2020
1 comment posted | 1 in the Depression Forum
Rewards
-
Explorer
I Woke Up
373Pidreabreeng
Good advisor
373Pidreabreeng
Last activity on 12/08/2023 at 1:37 AM
Joined in 2021
16 comments posted | 12 in the Depression Forum
4 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
I paint Kindness Rocks and today I finished a number of them. Now I can distribute them.
Have a wonderful day everyone! You are NOT alone! You are loved!
See the signature
“The universe wouldn't be complete if it weren't for the fact that you happen to be here." --- Deepak Chopra
Choofush4500
Good advisor
Choofush4500
Last activity on 02/08/2024 at 3:55 AM
Joined in 2023
9 comments posted | 1 in the Depression Forum
3 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Explorer
It was a beautiful sunny day today, and I decided to take a walk outside. I enjoyed the fresh air and the scenery, which helped me relax and clear my mind. When I got home, I decided to watch my favorite show online in soap 2 day, which was a great way to pass the time and relax. It's very important to take our minds off the daily grind and our chronic illnesses to do things that bring us joy and happiness, especially with all the challenges of life. I hope you have a good day too!
Paiboosun1
Good advisor
Paiboosun1
Last activity on 09/28/2026 at 7:30 PM
Joined in 2020
288 comments posted | 68 in the Depression Forum
15 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Committed
-
Explorer
Howdy. Nice day here. Drove to possible place to move, but it was a house, not apt complex. Yet, nice drive, nonetheless. Spring makes me feel better. Like seeing green grass, blooming trees & flowers. Uplifting!
Have good evening.
See the signature
Peggy Erickson
Steemais69
Good advisor
Steemais69
Last activity on 07/08/2025 at 12:17 AM
Joined in 2020
37 comments posted | 7 in the Depression Forum
3 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Explorer
Hey there! Today, my neighbor surprised me with a homemade pie, and it was delicious. Made my day for sure!
358Cheenouck
AmbassadorGood advisor
358Cheenouck
Ambassador
Last activity on 09/21/2026 at 1:36 PM
Joined in 2019
235 comments posted | 12 in the Depression Forum
18 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Committed
-
Explorer
-
Evaluator
One positive thing about my day is getting all the work done on time
See the signature
Jason McNeil
2838Yogrenouclel
2838Yogrenouclel
Last activity on 08/29/2025 at 2:38 PM
Joined in 2024
4 comments posted | 1 in the Depression Forum
1 of their responses was helpful to members
Rewards
-
Explorer
Somebody offered a service for free today to me
Give your opinion
Members are also commenting on...
Articles to discover...
09/03/2025 | Testimonial
Treatment-resistant depression: "I relapse systematically at the same time every year."
08/17/2018 | Testimonial
No One Knows What Being Diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis Is Like, So Maintain A Can-Do Attitude
01/21/2020 | Testimonial
Bipolar Disorder: understanding the causes, diagnosis and getting the right treatment
Medication fact sheets - patient opinions...
Subscribe
You wish to be notified of new comments
You have been subscribed
Courtney_J
Community managerGood advisor
Courtney_J
Community manager
Last activity on 08/08/2022 at 11:09 AM
Joined in 2020
1,334 comments posted | 134 in the Depression Forum
6 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
Good Advisor
Contributor
Messenger
Explorer
Friend
Hello everyone,
How are you today?
I thought I would open this discussion to help us find a little positivity!
So, what is one good thing that happened to you today?
@Yeyoal464 @Preykedeycrus716 @Hidden username @Hidden username @Hidden username @Shoohoflouleyng4075 @Hidden username @Hidden username @Hidden username @Megroapleyck9392 @Plutheybreehun @Hidden username @Flomopruroat40 @Fayreas71 @Hidden username
Feel free to share with us here!
Take care,
Courtney