- Home
- Forums
- Depression Forum
- Living with depression
- Finding positivity: What is one good thing that happened to you today?
Patients Depression
Finding positivity: What is one good thing that happened to you today?
- 259 views
- 4 times supported
- 22 comments
All comments
Go to the last comment
Groowoobloun375
Groowoobloun375
Last activity on 08/07/2021 at 7:22 AM
Joined in 2021
5 comments posted | 5 in the Depression Forum
1 of their responses was helpful to members
Rewards
-
Explorer
I woke up with my baby in my arms. ❤️
Unregistered member
my mom is really sick and has PD (Parkinson Disease) but my sister and i started to take shifts lately so all the pesure is not on me
Unregistered member
Got to sit out on my lunch break today and enjoy the sun a bit as fall approaches. It's a little thing but it really made me happy in the moment
Keastoasoos87
Good advisor
Keastoasoos87
Last activity on 10/21/2021 at 5:29 PM
Joined in 2021
2 comments posted | 1 in the Depression Forum
1 of their responses was helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Explorer
See the signature
Rachel
10Steabraifoos
10Steabraifoos
Last activity on 08/09/2024 at 6:59 PM
Joined in 2021
12 comments posted | 11 in the Depression Forum
1 of their responses was helpful to members
Rewards
-
Contributor
-
Explorer
Got to be with my kids. Something I didn't think would happen for awhile.
Creawabeer3433
Good advisor
Creawabeer3433
Last activity on 06/29/2023 at 5:50 AM
Joined in 2021
6 comments posted | 6 in the Depression Forum
1 of their responses was helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Explorer
I finally took the first step to get mental health help by creating this account.
Neaguwa0
Neaguwa0
Last activity on 12/17/2021 at 2:45 PM
Joined in 2021
5 comments posted | 5 in the Depression Forum
1 of their responses was helpful to members
Rewards
-
Explorer
For just a moment I was in control of my depression and anxiety. My emotions didn't control me for part of the day today. I controlled them.
373Pidreabreeng
Good advisor
373Pidreabreeng
Last activity on 12/08/2023 at 1:37 AM
Joined in 2021
16 comments posted | 12 in the Depression Forum
4 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
Took a brisk walk and enjoyed the beautiful weather.
See the signature
“The universe wouldn't be complete if it weren't for the fact that you happen to be here." --- Deepak Chopra
Toshicaival44
Good advisor
Toshicaival44
Last activity on 09/25/2026 at 1:26 AM
Joined in 2021
65 comments posted | 26 in the Depression Forum
11 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Committed
-
Explorer
-
Evaluator
-
Friend
I'm thankful for my,
*Faith *Family *Friends
and finding this website for a new resource!
stay strong everyone, we can do this!
Haytreen76
Good advisor
Haytreen76
Last activity on 05/29/2025 at 6:13 AM
Joined in 2020
41 comments posted | 6 in the Depression Forum
3 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Committed
-
Explorer
-
Friend
-
Newsfeeder
feeding the homeless that live off the highway a hot meal today, I do it as much as I can, I wish more people cared
See the signature
"Save A life" Adopt A Pet" MagdaMaria2 aka Paws_4_Cause
Give your opinion
Members are also commenting on...
Articles to discover...
09/03/2025 | Testimonial
Treatment-resistant depression: "I relapse systematically at the same time every year."
08/17/2018 | Testimonial
No One Knows What Being Diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis Is Like, So Maintain A Can-Do Attitude
01/21/2020 | Testimonial
Bipolar Disorder: understanding the causes, diagnosis and getting the right treatment
Medication fact sheets - patient opinions...
Subscribe
You wish to be notified of new comments
You have been subscribed
Courtney_J
Community managerGood advisor
Courtney_J
Community manager
Last activity on 08/08/2022 at 11:09 AM
Joined in 2020
1,334 comments posted | 134 in the Depression Forum
6 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
Good Advisor
Contributor
Messenger
Explorer
Friend
Hello everyone,
How are you today?
I thought I would open this discussion to help us find a little positivity!
So, what is one good thing that happened to you today?
@Yeyoal464 @Preykedeycrus716 @Hidden username @Hidden username @Hidden username @Shoohoflouleyng4075 @Hidden username @Hidden username @Hidden username @Megroapleyck9392 @Plutheybreehun @Hidden username @Flomopruroat40 @Fayreas71 @Hidden username
Feel free to share with us here!
Take care,
Courtney