Cancer Forum

  •  2,878 members
  •  149 discussions

Start new discussions to share your experience on the impact of cancer on your personal, family and professional life.

Patients Cancer

Medical fact sheet

Cancer

Living with cancer

What is your cancer diagnosis?

avatar Jeytreet5

avatar Muceang

avatar Droglefuck85

avatar Druyuploush9567

avatar Somya.P

avatar Beysulea89

avatar Droosheawung2488

avatar Froofreys6849

avatar Gaypli957

avatar Somya.P

avatar Somya.P

avatar 7Fredreat

avatar Fruflodeen3

Living with cancer

Being Homeless With Cancer

avatar 6094Measaimushan

avatar Froachareba4

avatar Plojocayr190

avatar Toshicaival44

avatar Muceang

avatar Preshoajeng71

Living with cancer

Sex and cervical cancer

avatar Troohea

avatar Steboopleeng225

avatar 4577Thaicin

avatar Roucaystay4052

avatar Jeytreet5

avatar Somya.P

avatar Somya.P

Living with cancer

Suboxone for Pain Control?

avatar Muceang

avatar Coastal5

avatar Seafrock71

avatar Vugouployain5

avatar Thotreethouck542

avatar Meefrean729

avatar Toshicaival44

avatar Hootheenoosh2

avatar Pruprepi9

Living with cancer

Cancer and diet

avatar Somya.P

avatar Droglefuck85

avatar Preshoajeng71

avatar Beysulea89

I completely understand as I don’t have anyone to talk to also. I’m a widow & I live alone. My oldest son died in 2021 & my youngest son & his family live 3 hours. My father is dead & my mother has chronic back pain & is immobile. My younger sister lives with our mother & she is going through a divorce from her husband who abandoned her. My sister doesn’t visit me, help me, call me & rarely texts me. I have various cousins, a niece & nephew that are spread out in nearby states but are hours away from me. After I told my friends I had cancer, they quit contacting me. I have learned how to be my own care giver. It has been very difficult. I’ll admit I’ve been depressed, cried a lot, felt sorry for myself but I never gave up. I prayed & read my Bible everyday. Then I found cancer groups online like this one where I could share what I was going through & got empathetic responses. That really kept me going. I hope you find someone to talk to but I highly recommend the online cancer chat groups.

See the best comment

avatar Somya.P

Give your opinion