You're not alone with bipolar disorder: Daily check-in

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/bipolar-disorder.jpg

Patients Bipolar disorder

2 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

This really helps reading all the discussions. It's a daily reminder I'm not the only one hurting and dealing with this condition. Wish ther were more posts to talk on. 

Beginning of the discussion - 6/7/21

• Community manager
Posted on

Hi @KJSprite‍, thank you for opening this discussion and sharing how you feel. You're definitely not alone in feeling this way! If there's anything you'd like to talk about related to bipolar disorder (daily life, relationships, hobbies, treatments, therapy, etc.) or even not related to it, feel free to create a new discussion!

I think having a daily spot to check-in and share how we're doing it a great idea, so I've changed the title of this thread a bit and pinned it to the top of our group so it's easier to find!

Feel free to use this space to let us know how you're doing each day - the positive, the negative, anything in between! 

So, how are you all doing today? What's something that's going well for you? Is there anything that's not going so well? Is there anything you're looking forward to?
@Foxyprincess13@Wendyh2000@pkwillhoite@Vtease@MGJen75@wdutt69@WagnerM19@paigekk@vampire21@gramybear@Atel76@Mandi0_0@Gabbymcdow@domesticgoddezz@Sherryg@Ronigayle@kkrobertson‍ 

This is your space - feel free to share here! emoticon cute

Take care,
Courtney

Posted on

Been having frequent arguments with my partner which is new for us in our 5 year relationship.  I'm bipolar and like to avoid confrontation.   When I step away from the argument he says I'm just ignorant.  I just don't like him yelling and his accusations.  I shutdown and withdraw--my defense mechanism.  Usually the argument is over something stupid, not important or because I didn't answer quite quick enough to a question!   I'm confused with this new stage of our relationship.

Most commented discussions