Ongoing discussions - Bipolar disorder
- Loneliness in bipolar people
Hi friends from a country far away I would like to ask people who suffer from bipolar disorder how they succeed in bearing loneliness, that, unfortunately, is a characteristic of our disease. Thank
- How does your bipolar disorder affect your job / career? or vice-versa?
The stress, project dates, unexpected meetings, constant changes, and delaing with various personalities are not easy things to manage and cope with for any person, but living with bipolar disorder ca
- What do you think about your Psychiatrist? Counselor? Mental health provider?
Hey members, Through reading through many of the discussions, it is apparent that one of the most common, and most troubling, occurrences is the lack of finding a good doctor: one that cares, listens
- This PTSD feeling is horrible...
It feels terrible sometimes is so bad I feel like I'm gonna die
- - Lost your career and friends due to mental health issues?
- Hello 👋
Hi everyone! Just want to send love and hugs and wish you all the best. It’s been awhile on here for me, but I’m making progress. It’s slow but it’s moving. I hope everyone is ok. And I’m al