- Home
- Forums
- Behavioural disorders / Mental illness Forum
- Living with anxiety and other mental illnesses
- Need to talk with people who understand
Patients Behavioural disorders / Mental illness
Need to talk with people who understand
- 46 views
- 2 times supported
- 3 comments
All comments
9237Meysayve
Good advisor
9237Meysayve
Last activity on 11/16/2023 at 1:34 AM
Joined in 2019
155 comments posted | 11 in the Behavioural disorders / Mental illness Forum
2 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
-
Friend
@Dayfun129 Hey, I know what you mean. I don't really have anyone in my life who really understand either. What are you going through?
Unregistered member
I hate having bipolar I wish it would disappear
Bayfaman56
Bayfaman56
Last activity on 01/28/2026 at 12:54 AM
Joined in 2021
2 comments posted | 1 in the Behavioural disorders / Mental illness Forum
Rewards
-
Explorer
@Hidden username I know how you feel. I’ve been in therapy for 20 years, and still cycle. The last was horrible.
Give your opinion
Members are also commenting on...
Articles to discover...
Subscribe
You wish to be notified of new comments
You have been subscribed
Dayfun129
Dayfun129
Last activity on 09/12/2026 at 1:28 AM
Joined in 2021
7 comments posted | 1 in the Behavioural disorders / Mental illness Forum
Rewards
Contributor
Explorer
Friend
Hi all i really need to talk to people who understand this, my husband is great but doesnt understand how i am really feeling.