Struggling with anxiety during a family emergency

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Autism Spectrum Disorder

2 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

At the moment, it’s honestly hard. I’ve had 2 anxiety attacks within the past hours because my mother is in the hospital with a Heart Attack, and It’s her second time with one and it’s proven More then likely the second one is Fatal /( More likely leads to death:))

Beginning of the discussion - 8/19/21

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello @0cvalz‍, I'm sorry to hear about you mom. How is she doing? It can be really hard watching a loved one go through a medical emergency, a lot of times we can forget to take care of ourselves as well.

Has anyone else gone through a family emergency or other crisis with your anxiety? What do you do to keep calm and manage your anxiety? Can you share any experiences or tips?
@Lwienke@Idontneedauser@Amandalkeil@Carribrown@Leelee1181@Naya_G96@Lexie930@Jkfoster0918@Lex0214@K2cshanni@Corkwellh@hpswtr13@Nikkiblue83@ChristinaLoves@avinoamkam@Addie145@Lillacblue‍ 

Feel free to share with us here, we're all here to support one another!

Take care,
Courtney

Posted on

Well my twin just recently got Covid-19. The only family issue is I have family and I have anxiety. We all actually have different disorders and such, but I have the worst anxiety of us all. I cry it out while singing, or I have the people around me to help as well. 

Most commented discussions