How are you doing? Let's share

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Autism Spectrum Disorder

7 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

Been awhile since I have been here. I’m sorry about that. How is everyone holding up. 

Beginning of the discussion - 6/4/20

• Community manager
Posted on

@Tiffany Hello Tiffany, welcome back! Thank you for starting this discussion. Let me tag some newer members who may not have introduced themselves yet!

Hello members, how are you doing? What is your diagnosis? What treatments have you tried?  How do you cope in the day-to-day? Feel free to introduce yourself and share your story with us here!

@sadandlonely1990@chrisn1213@vincentmarquita50@Tinag57@Cathylambert@Laurie7@TashaNicole4@confused@Tisha1989@Jolynn@Mcannon@avamaria@sumrain1@SMG6012@LkM21iV@Jenifer@Shanaynay

Take care,
Courtney

Posted on

Hey

Posted on

@Courtney_J  hi I been schizophrenic since I was 21 old years I have had treatment in the past for it but it's not over rated only certain things trigger it like bad weather things like that I losted my mom 4years ago and 2 years later i lost my son so my depression comes from a multitude of things i appreciate you checking on me and i just be needing somebody to call to sometimes it helps all lot thank you hope you are doing well

Posted on

@sadandlonely1990  hey how are you 

Posted on

Hello. This is my first time on here. I’ve been dealing with PTSD diagnosed since 1998. I’m not sure how to use this app.  Any help would be appreciated!

Posted on

Hey everyone, how are you all doing? I've been having a hard time with my bipolar disorder during this covid-thing, but there's light at the end of the tunnel.

Hi @dyermm‍ welcome! How are you doing? The app can be a little confusing to navigate at first but you're doing great, you've found us here! If you have any questions feel free to ask us!

Posted on

I’ve just been feeling really depressed lately mixed with a lot of anxiety   I’m in the middle of a divorce but I am dating someone living with him and his two kids and dad.  I love it but there are some issues with the family.   I just have a lot of feelings and not sure my boyfriend understands 

Most commented discussions