Ongoing discussions - Asperger syndrome
- How does your autism affect you or your loved one?
Hello everyone, How are you today? As you know, autism varies from person to person, but most commonly causes social communication challenges, sensory issues or restricted and repetitive behaviors
- What is your autism story? Let's share!
Hello everyone, Welcome to our autism community! I thought I would create this discussion so that everyone could introduce his or herself! So, what's your autism story? How and when were you diagn
- What do you think about the portrayal of people with autism in the media? Is it harmful or does it raise awareness?
Hi everyone, The term autism, while a well-known condition, is not always well understood by society... even less understood is the term Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). However, ASD has been portr
- What types of therapy have you or your loved one tried for autism?
Many types of therapies may be recommended for individuals diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) beacause of the wide range of symptoms, skills, and levels of disability in functioning and soc
- Can Psychedelic Drugs Heal?
Many people think of psychedelics as relics from the hippie generation or something taken by ravers and music festival-goers, but they may one day be used to treat disorders ranging from social anxiet