Anxiety, paranoia, isolation or bizarre behaviour; let's discuss the symptoms of and treatments for schizotypal personality disorder and how to better manage the condition, especially at work and in love.
Ongoing discussions - Schizotypal personality disorder
- How to manage relationships with loved ones that have a mental illness?
Don't get me wrong, there are some sweet old men and women out there, but I'm here to tell you I just had the WORST experience of my life with my fiance's mother in law. We've been together for 3 year
- What do you do when your doctor won't listen to your mental health concerns?
If a doctor doesn't tell you something is wrong with you, does that mean nothing is wrong with you? Like I feel as if I have depression, anxiety, ptsd, and bipolar disorder. I feel as if i have more,
- My doctor won't refer me to a psychiatrist: What should I do?
I have been through two unexpected deaths and my sister’s suicide in the past two years. I’ve tried many meds, but my doctor does not want to refer me to a psychiatrist. I’ve waited three years
- COVID-19 masks: Are you going to continue wearing a mask after you've had the vaccine?
Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well. As the discussions continue on the end of the COVID-19 lockdown and social distancing measures, you may have some questions about the use of protective fa
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany), as well as Moderna (USA), announced last month that their vaccine candidates are around 94 and 95%
- How do you talk to family and friends who are vaccine-hesitant?
What annoys you most about Anti-maskers and Anti-vaxxers?