https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/rheumatoid-arthritis.jpg

Patients Rheumatoid arthritis

What treatments do you / have you used? Success? Side Effects
Member Carenity
Posted on

I have RA & have been taking Humira injections, has anyone had any experience on it?   I recently got really sick with a bad cold/flu & hadn't been sick like that since I was 20.  I want to stop doing these injections with Humira.

I'm trying to eat healthy with blueberries, cherries, organic hot teas & turmeric & have cut out inflammatory foods.

would appreciate your thoughts

Member Carenity
Posted on

I take a CBD oil. Anything that has to be digested looses 50% of potency when it goes to your stomach. I love what I use. If you want info let me know. I swear, I would not be functioning without it

Member Carenity
Posted on

@Hidden username I have been taking CBD oil for two years now. It helps so much. I am having a hard time navigating this sight. If you want info let me know. 

Member Carenity
Posted on

@Hidden username I have also heard that it isn’t good. Try CBD. I have been using for 2 years 

Member Carenity
Posted on

@Hidden username turmeric is good for inflammation 

Member Carenity
Posted on

I take methotrexate injections once a week. I was on plaquenil but it wasnt doing much.  The methotrexate makes me I'll but I do have nausea pills to take if necessary.  I see a progression with my joints meaning, they hurt more and arent as easily usable. This is my 3 injection and I know it'll take time to see results.  Its painful and it's tough but I'm trying to stay positive.