What is your prostate cancer diagnosis story? Let's share!

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Psoriatic arthritis

1 reply

Topic of the discussion

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello all,

I thought I would open this discussion so we can get to know each other a little better! emoticon cute

So, what is your prostate cancer story? When and how were you diagnosed? What symptoms were you having that let you know something was wrong?What treatments have you tried for it? How are you doing today?
@Paul58@Sentient@dannycole@dougva@yankeepoodle89@superman@jonlo11@greg.monahan@Tribehunter@Jsc3520@grichey@Beatcancer@cjc1411@HaroldC@Rbeck1234@mikabee@lookingforanswers@mmalone@dclark@tristan0593‍ 

Feel free to share here!

Take care,
Courtney

Beginning of the discussion - 8/7/20

What is your prostate cancer diagnosis story? Let's share!

Posted on

Hi, I haven't logged in in a while, sorry. I was diagnosed last year. I'd been having over-frequent urination, especially at night, but I didn't really think much about it because it's a typical thing for guys of my age. Eventually it started getting really painful to urinate and I lost the ability to control it, so I went to a doctor. It was a good thing I did because after alI the tests and an MRI it turns out I was in stage 3! I've done a few rounds of radiation and have been having Lupron injections as well.

Most commented discussions