/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Psoriatic arthritis

6 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

Hello,

I was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer, after speaking with my doctor he suggested removing my prostate.well i had the surgery and had my prostate removed.....it was one of the hardest decisions I have ever had to make. I had my surgery on July 10th 2019, since then I have gotten an eligard shot because the doctor told me that the cancer had gotten into one of my lymphnodes.

Has anyone else had the eligard shots?..my doctor and I discussed the side effects of the shots,,,but I did not think they would be as bad as they are! I am just having a very hard time dealing with everything that is going on. I was just wondering if anyone one out there has had the eligard shots and what there side effects were.....I have gained some weight, i get hot flashes. and I am constantly sore and achy....especially in the back and shoulders...any insight on this would be greatly appreciated.......thank you

Beginning of the discussion - 12/3/19

Having a hard time

Posted on

Doctors are quick to denigrate and abuse men by their female accomplices to abuse and torture

us..

Having a hard time

Posted on

Eligard affects men differentl . Some seem to tolerate it well, others suffer extreme side effect . It can be debilitating. I've been on it for about 20 months and the two worst side effects have been nausea and fatigue and weakness. I can sleep 12 hours. Stairs are a challenge. I think I'm getting some brain fog. Some guys have a lot of pain and stiffnes . Others keep on playing golf. Whatever the side effects are though, remember that its keeping you alive  

Having a hard time

Posted on

I have recently been diagnosed with very early stage of prostate cancer and I am curious what people have done about it

Having a hard time

Posted on

I want a male examination with no female seizing my genitals or deciding  to abuse me as she wishes.  Why can men not be given private examination?  

Having a hard time

Posted on

Keep your female staff away from me and don't have them touch me for any pretext..

Having a hard time

Posted on

@Jagcbs1953 I was diagnosed from a higher PSA level. Because i was 76 my doctor wanted me to do radiation instead of surgery. I had a choice of 5 days of heavy radiation or 30 days of lighter. I took the 5 days which in retrospect I would not have done. Did 40 days in the Hyperbaric chamber to help with the effects. I have bladder after effects, wear pads etc and some sexual side effects, not to bad. If you do the radiation ask a lot of questions. 

Most commented discussions