Finding support for ovarian cancer

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Ovarian cancer

1 reply

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

Hi, I hope it's ok for me to post. I've just gone through my second surgery to get rid of my cancer and I've been told I don't need chemo, which is great I guess. I'm still in a lot of pain and I feel like I've kind of been abandoned now that the surgeries are done and I don't need to go forward with chemo. I don't really know who to turn to and my emotions are all over the place. Has anyone else been through this? 

Beginning of the discussion - 8/11/20

Finding support for ovarian cancer

Posted on

@JillyG‍ Hi JillyG, thank you for starting a new discussion and welcome to the forum. I'm glad to hear that you won't need further treatment, but I'm sorry that you feel abandoned by your medical team. Let me tag some other members from the community to see if they can share any advice with you.

Hello members. I hope you don't mind me tagging you. Do you think you could help @JillyG‍ with her question? Did you ever feel a bit abandoned by your medical team once your treatment was over? Where did you turn for support during and after treatment? Do you have any advice or kind words to share?
@BonnieC@Lisa4424@lhofmann1@Jenniferrebert@Patty22373@Stacewhoop@Pamiesue10@Mrwhorton53@MR1190@Weemac@Azucena@GaylynR@Saravp73@minnymom68@HolliJones@Shaiy75@Vgregory‍ 

Take care,
Courtney

Most commented discussions