Ongoing discussions - Osteosarcoma
- I am feeling alone and don't have anyone to talk to
I'm feeling alone. I dont have anyone to talk to my kids are too little and my grandparents have enough to worry about and my husband just simply doesn't want to hear it I just got the news Wednesday
- What is your cancer diagnosis?
Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well. This group contains many different types of cancer. Though you may have different forms of cancer, I think there is somewhat of a shared experience across
- Cancer and the Coronavirus - Questions, Precautions, Advice
Hello everyone, Since the Coronavirus epidemic concerns many Americans (and Carenity members too), I've created this discussion to allow you to talk specifically about the virus in the context of canc
- Anyone else having a difficult time managing side effects for cancer treatments?
I'm post single mastectomy stage 1 breast cancer. I been having one he'll of a time managing these awful side effects from, arimidex to exemestane and femara. Migraines, tendonitis, muscle spasms, joi
- Found a lump in my right breast
Hello, I am new on here. I guess I am searching for a little peace of mind and a listening ear. I am 23 years old, I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer at age 17. I had my thyroid removed, and h
- Diet, by starving the cancer, could increase the effectiveness of cancer treatment
In a new study published in the journal "Nature," it found that restricting intake of the amino acid methionine, found in red meat and eggs, significantly enhanced cancer treatment in mice, slowing