What is your multiple myeloma diagnosis story?

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Multiple myeloma

2 replies

Topic of the discussion

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello members,

Multiple Myeloma can have several debiltating symptoms, such as: bone pain, nausea, fatigue, vomiting...the list goes on and early diagnosis can be crucial in determining the success of treatments.

How were you diagnosed? What were the initial signs/symptoms that made you seek further medical advice?

Beginning of the discussion - 3/19/19

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello members, I hope you do not mind me tagging you. We encourage you to join in on the discussion.

@Gmoney@DonnaDalton@ltomich@kelli40@Julie123@Angiequi@Lureen@Queenhelene@Tinkerbell@Scrawford@Coop223@Hempire777@Helenj@Jenno2@BeckyW61@misskarent@Zuccaro‍ 

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello everyone, 

How are you feeling today? emoticon cute

I thought I would revive this discussion so we can all get to know one another better!

What was your diagnosis experience like? How old were you when you were diagnosed? What symptoms were you having that let you know something was wrong? What treatments have you undergone? How are you doing today? 
@apryllebh@Salliemd@Tinarbobber@Robvas61@Nicoleharris71@KimmieKay@kitwhit@Cheree2d@iamted@Michele720@Bmlynch102@kcwaters@Sarah68@Lavonp@MManko@Bnrung@ls3210@Bigred@LindaBook‍ 

Feel free to introduce yourself and share your story with us here! emoticon cute

Take care,
Courtney

Most commented discussions