Anyone else feel ill with R-CHOP chemotherapy?

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Hodgkin lymphoma

3 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

Hey everyone,

I had three treatments and after each treament my side-effects seem to worsen. The last time I began to feel very ill in addition to the nausea, vomiting, and fatigue.

I do not think I my body can take another treatment. Anyone else have any experience?

Beginning of the discussion - 2/8/21

Posted on

I'm not familiar with your specific chemo routine ( mine was 6 mos. for Hodgkins with 1 mo.radiation afterwards) Yeah, it's rough. But I don't see any alternative outside of treatment. The only thing that helped me with the nausea was getting outdoors, walking, riding a bike, anything that made me move. There's nausea meds as you know, but they didn't help me that much. I hope you hang in there and stay with treatment. I'm told fatigue and mental fog will last a while even after treatment but I can accept that..No choice. Glad spring's coming, that ought to help a lot of people..

Posted on

Yes I had ICHOP treatments - 12 weeks.  I swore - never would I go through any kind of chemo treatment.  I ended up with dental problems because of extreme dry mouth and neuropathy in feet.  I stubbed my little toe twice this week - my brain said "PAIN - HURT" but my foot didn't feel it.  

Posted on

Merry Christmas to my new cancer family and we are family. Praying next year brings all of us health, peace, and support as we continue on with our journeys.

Most commented discussions