The last and uncurable stage of COPD, emphysema can handicap a patient. How can you strengthen your breathing? What's the best way to manage this illness? What is its life expectancy ? Join us on the forum!
Ongoing discussions - Emphysema
- Emphysema: What has your experience been like?
Hello members, How are you today? I thought I would open this discussion today to talk about emphysema! For those who do not know, COPD (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) is actually an umbre
- Do you tell people you are diagnosed with emphysema? or do you just say COPD?
Just a random question for all of my emphysema friends, do you tell others that you are diagnosed with emphysema or do you settle for telling them COPD? I find myself more commonly telling people COP
Ongoing discussions - Respiratory system
- Resmed machine no longer taking data
My machine no longer records my numbers since 5g started the machine only works on 3g so I'm stuck they said for now.Any advice
- Welcome to the respiratory conditions group! What's your diagnosis?
Hello everyone, I thought I'd create this discussion so we can get to know one another better! In this group you can share your thoughts on respiratory conditions, how you cope with your condition
- Can we be prescribed anything for the anxiety caused by shortness of breath (dyspnea)?
Can they give you anything for the anxiety of dypsnea