Need someone to talk to. Feeling very lonely and depressed

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/depression.jpg

Patients Depression

7 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

I have been feeling very lonely, lost and not sure where life is taking me. Need someone to talk to

Beginning of the discussion - 12/16/20

Posted on

@Son123 I don't know you but I'm here 

Posted on

@Son123‍ whats going on? Maybe if you tell us a little more about what’s bothering you we can help you get through some of these feelings. If you don’t want to post publicly on here, feel free to message 

Posted on

I am going through a rough phase in life. My marriage might be over. I am so weak to accept it and scared of being alone. I don’t think my family will support this decision 😒

Posted on

@Son123‍ Im sorry. Have you talked with your spouse about your feelings? How have they responded? Why do you feel that your family won’t support you? They may surprise you. When I got divorced I thought for sure my fam would take his side as he was a narcissist who had them all fooled...a wolf in sheep’s clothing if you will. But to my surprise, they had my back. 

Posted on

I feel like mii life is being thrown around like a game and I feel like everyone I ever said I loved or called a friend has turned their backs on me including family

Posted on
Hi

Posted on

I’m struggling I’ve been I lost my friend a few month ago he took he’s own life he was u.s marine who was struggling with depression every time I laugh or smile I feel guilty 

Most commented discussions