Feeling lost and alone after a break up

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/depression.jpg

Patients Depression

12 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

I’m going through a break up, we’ve been doing this off and on for about 5 yrs. she cheated and lied to me numerous times. Right not I feel so alone and lost.

Beginning of the discussion - 5/25/20

Posted on

@Shyronnie Hi Shyronnie, thank you for starting this discussion. I'm sorry you're going through that. Being betrayed by the person you loved for so long is so painful. Please know that the Carenity community is here to support you. Let me tag some members who can maybe share their experience, advice, or just some words of comfort with you.

Hi everyone, how are you doing today? Have you ever been through a bad breakup that left you feeling alone? What did you do to get back your confidence? Do you have any advice or kind words to share with Shyronnie? Feel free to share here!

@Nyjewel11@Drumbeat12376@ChelleBelle@Ellie1912@Kammalik@EeyoresMom@ksandovalsolis1260@Ashleygoodhew@HaileyR12345‍ @Mindy0@msb1975@Evamartin@carlosochoa@Ramirez@Jonesfan‍ 

Take care,

Courtney

Posted on
All I can say is always trust your instincts...theres always signs that we ignore even though we know whats going on!!!

Posted on

I am going through something now. I said something to my bf because of my own insecuries and it hurt him bad. Now we dont even really talk and i miss him like crazy.. I knew he had been hurt bad in the past and has some trust issues. Now i dont know how to fix things.

Posted on

My ex left me while I was pregnant and my dog was dying to “work on himself” and ended up “falling in love” with an old fling. They broke up after I found out about her. I don’t know how to move on past the lies and feeling of abandonment. 

Posted on

I feel alone after my breakup and I don’t know how to get over it i was with him for over a year and now I feel so lost and alone especially because he was the only one I ever really talked to other than my close friend but she is taking a break away from her phone so I feel alone and I can’t sleep at night

Posted on

I’m currently going through a break up. I know I. Reality both side had a affect. But my ex has taken to a whole another level. I’m not sure how to recover from it part of me bones myself. Another pet is saying no. I feel alone through it even though I have a amazing friend helping. But I don’t know how to even begin to breathe again and stop feeling like this. Just need help..

Posted on

I don't even know how to feel but I'm totally lost

Posted on

I know it dont seem like it now but we feel way to much.  Try to step back and look at the big picture.  You still have a changing life ahead of you.  If you love someone let them go. I have been where you are several times in my life and it seems like the end of the world but I promise you it's not.  It's hard but each day will get just a little bit better until you can live with this.  Best wishes to you.

Posted on

me and a guy who I have been on and off for about 4 years are going through it. I was having one of those nights where I was just crying and broke and I texted him for comfort but he didn’t do that and we got into a little argument. He knew how I felt and didn’t ask once if I was ok. We haven’t spoken in more then two weeks. He won’t respond to me or my friends. At the time of need he wasn’t there for me when I was at my worst wanting to give up. I am extremely hurt. But I know it will get better. I hurt everyday but I also look in the mirror and tell myself I am a bad bitch and I am beautiful and worth it and deserve great things. And you do to. It may hurt now but as long as you stay positive you will get through it. Some things I do to make myself feel better is work out or skate. 

Most commented discussions