https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/crohns-disease.jpg

Patients Crohn's disease

3 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

I haven't officially been diagnosed with crohn's yet, but the lab work that I submitted showed that I have a very high a MLA and that is suggestive of Crohn's Disease . I also have white blood cells in the stool sample and mucus and blood one time after light exercise. I also have severe stomach pain after almost every meal. I'm extremely tired and today was the first day I spent in bed without moving around except to go to the bathroom often. I'm a cancer survivor and I'm hoping it's not cancer, but this has been pretty bad too I know what you're thinking, I get all the fun stuff. November 13th is my colonoscopy and biopsy. Please wish me well I am a 50 year old fitness instructor who has been teaching for 25 years. I love what I do and hopefully I will be able to do it into my later years

Beginning of the discussion - 11/1/18

High Amla

Posted on

@Slimagain‍ welcome! First off, I am glad to hear you are a cancer survivor. 

Some of your symptoms seem to be that of crohn's... do you get any mouth sores or experienced any oral mucosal changes?

I wish you luck on the 13th and hope it is NOT cancer... keep us updated.

High Amla

• Community manager
Posted on

@Slimagain 

I am also glad to hear that you have survived cancer. I hope your biopsy and colonoscopy brings good results. Please keep us updated.

Have you met with a doctor or discussed with your cancer physician the possibility of crohn's?

High Amla

Posted on

Wow! Cancer Survivor~CONGRATS! Hoping your tests go well & you get answers quickly. I'd say even IF diagnosed w/Crohn's, it's most probably to your advantage to continue your physical activity even if you have to modify some during flares. Will wait to hear your results! 

Most commented discussions