Anyone have success with vitamins or supplements for managing COPD?

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/copd.jpg

Patients COPD

7 replies

Topic of the discussion

Member Carenity
Posted on

Hi all, 

I was wondering, do any of you take any vitamins or supplementation and have you found any of it works? What is the reason for you taking what you take? 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I am looking to continue on my journey of becoming healthier, so want to look further into this.

I am currently taking Vitamin D and Fish Oil. I just want to be over all as healthy as possible.

Thank you in advance.

Beginning of the discussion - 8/31/18

Member Carenity
Posted on

I take a multi-vitamin for health overall, fish oil, and Raw Lung Glandular support. I cannot say that any of these have had a positive effect on my COPD symptoms, however.

Member Carenity
Posted on

Hi,  I also take Vitamin D 3, fish oil, and turmeric with coumadin.  Very good for the immune system.

Member Carenity • Community manager
Posted on

@Hidden username‍ do you feel any of those supplements have had a positive effect for copd or just overall health?

@Hidden username‍  and @Hidden username‍, I take fish oil and tumeric also... mainly for inflammation from multiple surgeries and continuing pain and flare-ups. I think it helps. 

What does Raw Lung Glandular seem to assist with? does that seem to have any benefits from COPD?

Member Carenity
Posted on

Thank you all for the responses! I am going to look into taking tumeric... looks to have so man benefits.

@Hidden username‍ are you taking coumadin for COPD?

Member Carenity
Posted on

Yes, but also for overall health.  Great stuff.  Good luck with it

Member Carenity
Posted on

Raw Lung Glandular is suppose to help with conditions such as COPD. I read on it a while ago. It has mixed reviews, but I decided to try it.

Member Carenity
Posted on

keep us posted