Living with BPD is pretty dang hard sometimes

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/bipolar-disorder.jpg

Patients Bipolar disorder

4 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

I don't know about treated BPD, I'm sure that's incredibly difficult still but I can assure you, without a doubt, alone and untreated, it's awful. 

I recognize what's going on. I know why I am being like this. But I can't stop it. I don't think I want to stop it, if I'm being completely honest. In this moment, it feels so real. I am so mad and hurt and confused! And the next moment will feel just as real, yet be 100% different thoughts and feelings. 

I don't know what to do. I don't know know what to think or trust. I want to get treatment but don't know how to find someone. I hate this.

Beginning of the discussion - 2/1/21

• Community manager
Posted on

@NewAurora Hello NewAurora, thank you for opening this discussion and sharing what you're going through. Coping with bipolar disorder on your own can be hard. Let me tag some other members who can possibly share with you.

Hi everyone, how are you today? When did you decide to get help for your bipolar disorder? How did you go about it? Do you know of any resources you can share?
@Aweeks1@Monkas1@Hollyhob13@Pjsmom2013@jjeessoo@Caronbeth@Script58@Bimmys@DevinBlack‍ ‍ @Dgirl80@Steppy1979@KatherineAnn@AndreaPauquette@Galeegirl@Pennygrass@Dennis461@Amy777‍ 

F‍eel free to share here! emoticon cute

Take care,
Courtney

Posted on

I’m having an awful day!!! I am about to lose my girlfriend because of my insane jealousy of her sister

Posted on

Hi @Courtney_J‍ thanks so much for responding. That was a really rough day for me. I apologize, I need to clarify that by BPD I was meaning Borderline Personality Disorder. I should have been more specific.

Is there any literature or information about Borderline Personality Disorder in here somewhere? or does anyone know of some good resources outside of this app possibly? I am looking for anything and everything at this point.

Just FYI to @Aweeks1‍  @Monkas1‍  @Hollyhob13‍  @Pjsmom2013‍  @jjeessoo‍  @Caronbeth‍  @Script58‍  @Bimmys‍  @DevinBlack‍  @Dgirl80‍  @Steppy1979‍  @KatherineAnn‍ ‍ @AndreaPauquette‍  @Galeegirl‍ @Pennygrass‍  @Dennis461‍  @Amy777‍  

Thank you all and I hope you're having a good week and Wednesday.

- a

Posted on

Wow I believe I was diagnosed w BPD also as a young teen...sorry I literally dont have much of a memory...very terrible memory. I also suffer from PTSD nightmares.   Hope u find what u r looking for.  Try have a nice night.  God bless. 

Most commented discussions