Does a daily routine help with your bipolar disorder?

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/bipolar-disorder.jpg

Patients Bipolar disorder

2 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

I find recently that routine helps me with every day life and work  i never have expectations of what outcome should happen, only outcome goals! And then if something doesn't happen i can try again tomorrow! no time limit, no failures, just lots of plans?

Do you use routine and do you find it helps? 

Beginning of the discussion - 2/9/21

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello @magicpamela‍, thank you for opening this discussion. It sounds like you've found a great way to manage your bipolar disorder!

Hi everyone, how are you today? emoticon cute Have you tried establishing a set daily routine for yourself? If so, has it helped you? 
@Mlissa@Lioness@Sharpie@Lollylolly@Kuhn2015@Melody123@Angielynn0000@Paultag@Jilly69@tribabi1@Yolande1970@Aweeks1@Monkas1@Karencandy@MaureenMeuse54@Busymomto2@Hollyhob13@Script58‍ 

Feel free to share here!

Take care,
Courtney

Posted on
I find that a schedule is almost a must. Meds at the same time every day. Trying to go to bed and get up at the same time. I have been dealing with this thing since 2003. I have a lot of hints/knowledge but I am always learning different things.

Most commented discussions