Bipolar disorder and COVID-19: How have you been during the pandemic?

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/bipolar-disorder.jpg

Patients Bipolar disorder

1 reply

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

The way the pandemic affected me is that all my friends and family live overseas and my daughter had a premature tiny little boy at only 26 weeks. He fought for his life and is still suffering from a severe lung disease and is on oxigen. I have not been able to travel and be there for her. I am now in a very deep depression. I don't know if this is the right forum for my personal story. 

Beginning of the discussion - 4/29/21

Bipolar disorder and COVID-19: How have you been during the pandemic?

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello jaffasheli, thank you for opening this discussion and sharing what you've been going through. This is just the right place for your personal story! I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to see your daughter and your grandson, I can't imagine how hard that must be. Let me tag some other members who can potentially share with you.

Hi everyone, how are you today? How have you been holding up during the pandemic? Has it been hard for you not being able to see friends and family as often as we used to? Has it all had an impact on your bipolar disorder? Have you noticed that you've had more manic or more depressive episodes? 
@shgreen‍ ‍@Kimmie!@Debioco57@Dwaters1001@Dlcarranza@Agirlandherdogs@MsDeniseRae@Itsjustme@CaliBrendaD@Barbaraj34@Gin50??@Janalexa@Crystalthmp@Floridagirl3777@HMZINKIEWICZ68@bblackshear0001‍ 

Feel free to share with us here!

Take care,
Courtney

Most commented discussions