Ongoing discussions - Bile acid malabsorption
- Does anyone else in your family have Crohn's disease? Is it hereditary?
Hi all, How are you today? I thought I would create this discussion as it may be interesting for us to share! Both genetic and environmental factors have been found to play a role in the chances
- Crohn's and parenthood: How to explain my disease to my child?
Having Crohn's disease is hard enough but having Crohn's disease as a mother is downright heartbreaking. My seven year old son calls me his best friend. He's always with me and it's been that way
- What is your Crohn's disease story? Let's share!
Hello everyone, How are you today? I thought I would open this discussion so that we can get to know one another better! So, what is your Crohn's disease story? When and how were you diagnosed? Di
- What is your experience with IBS?
I have been living with IBS since 2010 and it is really hard too in take milk products like cheese mayonnaise, any greasy stuff like hamburger's etc. I get to be very frustrated that you don't know wh
- Cryptogenetic cirhiorros - migraines, enlarged liver and spleen, no appetite, and restless sleep
I have cryptogenic cirrhosis of the liver which is from ulcerative colitis and stage 3 renal failure. Needless to say I also suffer with chronic back pain and I go to pain management but with my liver
- Hair Loss
Has anyone experienced severe hair loss after their diagnosis? My hair is falling out in the shower and after I brush it, more than ever. It is becoming so thin and lifeless. It is very depressing for