Have you ever been hospitalized because of your asthma?

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/asthma.jpg

Patients Asthma

1 reply

Topic of the discussion

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello everyone,

How are you today? 

On some occasions, a severe asthma attack can require admission to the hospital in order to treat it and calm the symptoms.

Has this ever happened to you? Have you ever had to go to the ER for an asthma attack? What were the circumstances? Do you have any advice?
@SherryAG@nutterbutter@Gopshinsky@Cr0ssr0ad@cindymayer527@kippal@tvlong2@Coast2Coast@Kat1957@Bear2020@Mjkeene@Spygirl@Elaine67@Diddie57@ebony.hart@PatG71@Vicky37@Precious56‍ 

Feel free to share here!

Take care,
Courtney

Beginning of the discussion - 8/26/21

Have you ever been hospitalized because of your asthma?

Posted on

@Courtney_J It hasn't happened to me in years since I have a pretty good handle on my asthma, but I happened a few times when I was a kid. The first I wanna say two times I just stayed overnight, and then after that it was mostly ER visits for a few hours for rescue treatment. I remember being really scared the first few times because I was young, but when I got older and knew what was going to happen it got better. Obviously having an asthma attack is scary, but the idea of going to the hospital was less scary. I guess I'd say to try to stay calm through it all and listen to what the doctors say about your condition and the meds to take

Most commented discussions