Ongoing discussions - Umbilical hernia
- Hair Loss
Has anyone experienced severe hair loss after their diagnosis? My hair is falling out in the shower and after I brush it, more than ever. It is becoming so thin and lifeless. It is very depressing for
- What is your experience with IBS?
I have been living with IBS since 2010 and it is really hard too in take milk products like cheese mayonnaise, any greasy stuff like hamburger's etc. I get to be very frustrated that you don't know wh
- Cryptogenetic cirhiorros - migraines, enlarged liver and spleen, no appetite, and restless sleep
I have cryptogenic cirrhosis of the liver which is from ulcerative colitis and stage 3 renal failure. Needless to say I also suffer with chronic back pain and I go to pain management but with my liver
- COVID-19 vaccination campaign: Who is currently eligible for the vaccine?
Hello everyone, How are you today? Because the supply of the COVID vaccine is expected to be limited at first, the CDC has provided recommendations for federal, state, and local governments about wh
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - information and precautions
Hello everyone, I thought I would open this discussion as the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has been a constant topic in the news and the health community. It's also an important topic for us here, be
- Coronavirus: How to keep busy while social distancing?
Hello everyone, During this Coronavirus pandemic, many of us have been advised to "social distance" ourselves, limiting contact with strangers, friends and even in some cases, family. No more trips