/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Digestive tract

2 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

I have been living with IBS since 2010 and it is really hard too in take milk products like cheese mayonnaise, any greasy stuff like hamburger's etc. I get to be very frustrated that you don't know when it's going to hit...I don't like using port john's or store bathroom's but sometime I eally don't have much of a choice in the matter......So i try to watch in wht I eat when I am out.

Beginning of the discussion - 5/6/20

What is your experience with IBS?

Posted on

@Maryanne52 Hi Maryanne52, how are you doing? Are you still struggling with your IBS? Have you tried any medications or other management techniques for it? Let me tag some members who may have not seen this discussion!

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well. What do you do to manage your IBS? Do you avoid certain foods like Maryanne52? Do you take any medications? Can you share some tips or advice with us?

@nuanda@anttheblacknumber1@Lovemegalooo@Blueboy@Kinguta@IMissFood@Liv8120@eeliot@tammiorw69@fimacca85@Pamela63@PsychoPunch@KO_Migraine@Browneyes1908@MariaTurner‍ 

Take care,

Courtney

What is your experience with IBS?

Posted on

@Maryanne52 @Courtney_J I really focus on handling my triggers. So I watch my diet ( I have a hard time with raw vegetables, some dairy, spicy foods) and I try to do things to reduce stress like a bit of yoga and stretching.