Is there anyone else having a hard time paying for their Enbrel?

https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/rheumatoid-arthritis.jpg

Patients Rheumatoid arthritis

2 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

Hi Everyone,

I am new to Carenity and this is my first discussion, so please be gentle. My Rheumatologist prescribed me Enbrel but it is sooo expensive. If anybody out there has to pay for your Enbrel please let me know how you afford it and if there are any coupons or programs that you could let me know about. Thank you 

Beginning of the discussion - 1/14/21

• Community manager
Posted on

@Samapollosadie Hello Samapollosadie, thank you for opening this discussion. Let me tag some other members who can possibly share some tips with you.

Hi everyone, how are you doing? How do you pay for your Enbrel? Is it covered by your insurance or Medicare? Do you know of any financial support options or coupons you can share with Samapollosadie?
@Monimac51@Dlancrn@Steene@CatK2021@leaftheif2000@Akinney1974@Tracey1965@Julie27@78045bn@Genie24@Sparkles@JitteryOwl@Bsmith44@Jennymarie@herden8385@Mcapistran71@lionel07@pspiri‍ 

Thanks for sharing with us!

Take care,
Courtney

Posted on

Try contacting the company directly also a company RX outreach may be able to help

Most commented discussions