https://www.carenity.us/static/themes-v3/default/images/us/header/rheumatoid-arthritis.jpg

Patients Rheumatoid arthritis

5 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

Stiffness in the morning has always varied for me from a few minutes to a few hours. Any tips (conventional or unconventional) for making the mornings a little bit easier?

Beginning of the discussion - 8/14/19

Tips for getting up the morning?

Posted on

I have trouble walking when I first get up.  My feet are stiff when I first get up.  I am better in the morning if I take pain medicine before I go to bed.

Posted on

sit on the side of the bed and stretch slowly. I always have a cane by my bed in case I have really bad times walking

Posted on

this is a good thread - hoping others will comment 

Posted on

I agree with stretching and keeping a cane nearby. Another thing that's really helped me is finding the right temperature for my joints and adjusting accordingly. For instance warming myself up as quickly as I can or cooling off when needed. Particularly for me keeping my joints warm is very important. So I'll usually take a shower or bath in the morning when it's cold and that helps. 

Posted on

My left foot is usually numb in the morning. My pure CBD oil dose and the shower make my mornings🌱❤️