Ongoing discussions - Chronic pain
- How do you manage your chronic pain? What works for you?
Hello, most of us have pain, and take many different avenues for relief. I have in the past, called 911!!! The pain was very bad and i had neurological pain (very bad). I now have a morphine pump impl
- Discuss Marijuana / Cannabis and its effect and usefulness for chronic pain
Marijuana / cannabis use has been a growing topic as it continues to grow in popularity for an effective method to deal with chronic pain. Have you used cannabis to help deal with chronic pain? How w
- Where are the Kratom users? Let's share.
Hi everyone, who here uses kratom to manage their pain and symptoms?
Ongoing discussions - Muscles / Skeleton / Joints
- What natural herbs or supplements have you tried for painful joints?
Hello Carenity members, I have had numerous surgeries on my clavicle (in fact, I have the first ever done surgery on my clavicle and I am in some medical books - have basically very minimal of my ori
- Getting mobile when you cant move
Any tips on regaining mobility.just getting back on your feet has so many challenges looking for ideas and support on this topic..
- Photo testimonial: Years of diagnostic uncertainty facing Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
Delphine's testimonialYears of diagnostic uncertainty facing Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome When I was a child, I was already in pain. Back pain, stomach pain. I thought it was the same for everyon