- Home
- Forums
- General forums
- Treatments for Crohn's disease
- Have you tried Humira (adalimumab) or Remicade (infliximab)?
Have you tried Humira (adalimumab) or Remicade (infliximab)?
- 50 views
- 0 support
- 3 comments
All comments
Naiseeveegreang7527
Good advisor
Naiseeveegreang7527
Last activity on 08/17/2020 at 6:09 PM
Joined in 2018
23 comments posted | 14 in the Treatments for Crohn's disease group
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Explorer
I have taken Humira and seems to be working well. I got a little tired after taking it the first week, but now I do not have that side effect anymore. I never tried Remicade.
Unregistered member
I’v Been on Remicade for a year now, does help with symptoms
Woplee284
Good advisor
Woplee284
Last activity on 04/21/2024 at 8:17 PM
Joined in 2022
603 comments posted | 13 in the Treatments for Crohn's disease group
24 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
-
Friend
Hi @Dufrayng9 @Naiseeveegreang7527 @Hidden username
are you going today?
Carenity has a a new feature that allows members to leave their opinions on their treatments: https://member.carenity.us/opinion
Here, all members can leave their experiences on their medications, side effects, and efficacy. I encourage you all to leave your review today!
Take care,
Lizzi from the Carenity team
See the signature
LizziB
Give your opinion
Articles to discover...
Subscribe
You wish to be notified of new comments
You have been subscribed
Dufrayng9
Good advisor
Dufrayng9
Last activity on 11/24/2022 at 9:11 AM
Joined in 2018
31 comments posted | 22 in the Treatments for Crohn's disease group
Rewards
Good Advisor
Contributor
Messenger
Explorer
I have not had good results with Stelara... so my physician would like me to try humira or remicade. Does anyone have any input on either or both? Thank you in advance!\