- Home
- Forums
- Fibromyalgia Forum
- Living with fibromyalgia
- Fibro pain worse in the winter
Patients Fibromyalgia
Fibro pain worse in the winter
- 35 views
- 0 support
- 3 comments
All comments
Woplee284
Good advisor
Woplee284
Last activity on 04/21/2024 at 8:17 PM
Joined in 2022
603 comments posted | 11 in the Fibromyalgia Forum
24 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
-
Friend
Hi @Declaick768
How are you doing today?
Thanks for getting this discussion started! I'm sure many Carenity Members (not just those with Fibro) have areas of their body that give them the most trouble. While there might not be a solution, it is still a good topic of conversation amongst Carenity members.
@Dufrayng36 @Taidreastoujack9 @Greymaifish2 @Braystosouck461 @Siyaick11 @Glearaitung785 @Brooboang5338 @Sayjugroul942 @4Thostaiyosh @7Stahoodas @Yistou48 @Treetrulung9 @8689Paytruprash @Drovour96 @Shaipaycaish577 @Glofoajeajish30 @7814Chouthoupreytreck @Declaick061 @Chaclisho4 @Jeyfregrouran535 @Oregon44 @Kouthoush06 @Vaystoatoon15 @1Droback @Youyou305 @Ploanoluwack19 @Shiraysh940 @Gaiteyrayl0 @Dapear240 @0003Traygreydrukack @Pluhas1 @Playgleafleclosh59 @Paikeat509 @Yeegroafeash518 @Feathoun6 @Stoojes097 @Cisish2755 @Plajous103 @Playploufai2 @Plulaybleys5680 @490Pecroon @Baybroublit2167 @Dayliblock52 @Toaceaplai @Raykoa7248 @3Broajoang @Reyplee4593 @Greejaychoanen1 @Baibleat92 @Seeteer4646 @Jeacreeseymur2035 @Paipeysh7873 @Tishoush9102 @Hidden username @Deevonoar67 @Boaflee59 @Boarutheat345 @Fleapreyyee314 @864Craigleal @Chaiyayong19 @Cootuck @Croushir0370
What part of your body is the "hot spot" for pain or constant discomfort?
Let this be a safe space where we can vent about our pains with people who understand.
Take care,'
Lizzi from the Carenity team
See the signature
LizziB
Close all
See the responses
Shaipaycaish577
Shaipaycaish577
Last activity on 08/11/2024 at 11:52 PM
Joined in 2023
1 comment posted | 1 in the Fibromyalgia Forum
Rewards
-
Explorer
@Woplee284 my back my legs really kill me all the time.
Raykoa7248
Raykoa7248
Last activity on 02/08/2026 at 5:27 PM
Joined in 2023
2 comments posted | 1 in the Fibromyalgia Forum
1 of their responses was helpful to members
Rewards
-
Explorer
@Woplee284 my back and neck. Mainly my neck cuz with my back I can either sit down or wear my brace but there’s not much you can do for neck pain I’ve found. The pain can get so bad I get physically sick.
Hide the responses
Give your opinion
Members are also commenting on...
Dribeer954
@Deasatheeng96 I started taking kratom when I was diagnosed with cervical dystonia, it means I have constant pulling of my neck and shoulder muscles. Botox is the primary treatment , 6 to 8 shots targeting muscles but its hit and miss. I told a friend about this and he told me about kratom, so I went to a kratom shop and talked to the owner. He learned I was an Army Veteran and sold me some capsules. Unbelievable the kratom knocked out the pain and relieved some of the spasms and pulling that was 5 years ago, and I am still taking it for chronic pain. I have found the vendors to trust and a fbook website to share experiences with others. Like all things kratom must be handled with common sense, and reading info on the web helps educate us all. IT IS THE ONLY THING THAT HELPS WITH MY CHRONIC PAIN
See the best comment
83Plaijeet
Ambassador@Somya.P My neurologist gave me a script through the state dispensary for aid with sleep. It helps with sleep. The script is for low dose THC, so it aids with minor pain. I have learned through my trials of product that CBD gummies help with sleep, but not pain. In my state, CBD gummies can be bought at local corner stores.
See the best comment
Dribeer954
@Deasatheeng96 I started taking kratom when I was diagnosed with cervical dystonia, it means I have constant pulling of my neck and shoulder muscles. Botox is the primary treatment , 6 to 8 shots targeting muscles but its hit and miss. I told a friend about this and he told me about kratom, so I went to a kratom shop and talked to the owner. He learned I was an Army Veteran and sold me some capsules. Unbelievable the kratom knocked out the pain and relieved some of the spasms and pulling that was 5 years ago, and I am still taking it for chronic pain. I have found the vendors to trust and a fbook website to share experiences with others. Like all things kratom must be handled with common sense, and reading info on the web helps educate us all. IT IS THE ONLY THING THAT HELPS WITH MY CHRONIC PAIN
See the best comment
83Plaijeet
Ambassador@Somya.P My neurologist gave me a script through the state dispensary for aid with sleep. It helps with sleep. The script is for low dose THC, so it aids with minor pain. I have learned through my trials of product that CBD gummies help with sleep, but not pain. In my state, CBD gummies can be bought at local corner stores.
See the best comment
Articles to discover...
08/05/2019 | Testimonial
How to explain a chronic condition to children and adapt your daily life to fibromyalgia?
Subscribe
You wish to be notified of new comments
You have been subscribed
Declaick768
Declaick768
Last activity on 09/01/2025 at 6:09 PM
Joined in 2023
6 comments posted | 6 in the Fibromyalgia Forum
Rewards
Messenger
Explorer
I have fibro pain 24/7 but every year during the winter months I get a constant pulsing pain in my hips. It doesn't stop and it is seriously unbearable. Even if I am inside, and have kept my body warm all day it still happens. During the rest of the year it’s so much milder.
Does this happen to anyone else?