- Home
- Forums
- General forums
- Living with depression
- I need a friend
I need a friend
- 21 views
- 0 support
- 2 comments
All comments
9237Meysayve
Good advisor
9237Meysayve
Last activity on 11/16/2023 at 1:34 AM
Joined in 2019
155 comments posted | 95 in the Living with depression group
2 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
-
Friend
@Hidden username Why do you get angry? I know that feeling of not being noticed or paid attention to though.
8428Cloocreykain
Good advisor
8428Cloocreykain
Last activity on 01/30/2025 at 2:00 AM
Joined in 2020
37 comments posted | 32 in the Living with depression group
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Committed
-
Explorer
-
Friend
I understand. Are there triggers for your anger or does it just happen out of the blue? For me it’s random. Most of the time it just happens for no reason at all. I’ll go from happy go lucky to wanting to breathe fire in 2.5 seconds. And then when I calm down I’m embarrassed cause I can’t explain it and people who don’t understand it look at me like I’m a monster. And this is everyday. Multiple times a day. So just know you are not alone.
See the signature
Krissy
Give your opinion
Articles to discover...
Subscribe
You wish to be notified of new comments
You have been subscribed
Unregistered member
I really hate everything about my life I get angry so quick and I hate it cause no one notices until it’s too late..