General forums

•  61 discussions

Start new discussions to share your experience on the impact of breast cancer on your personal, family and professional life.

Living with breast cancer

Breastfeeding with Breast Cancer

Can you take vitamin D with breast cancer?

Breast augmentation

Let's talk about post-cancer support!

How do you regain your femininity?

Breast cancer: How have you been feeling?

@Courtney_J I am getting very nervous and scared because the surgery is July 13, 2021. My parents both died this year so I dont have them to talk to.  My mom died on Feb 16, 2021 with a sickness she was suffering for 18 months so i was dealing with that for the last months and then my dad had a major stroke 3 weeks after my mom passed away and he could no longer go back to his assistance living so we had to find a nursing home.  We found one he was only in there 3 weeks and then he passed away on May 6, 2021.  Right after all that I was diagnosed with cancer so I have been on a train that is non-stop.  I feel like I am so tried out and I dont have much energy left.  My sisters are not helpful they keep telling me just pray.  They both got to take 2 weeks vacation after my mom and dad passed away.  I have not even had time to take a breather I am just on the train of bad luck.  That is how I am feeling.

See the best comment

Give your opinion