Ongoing discussions - Obliterative arteriopathy
- Do you have experience with surgical procedures for cardiovascular disease?
Hello everyone, Do you have experience with any surgery or procedures for a cardiovascular disease or condition? If so, what condition was the surgery for and what/how was the procedure? How has the s
- Recommendations for treatment / medicines taken for CHF?
Hi all, What treatments / medications have you found success with in controlling your Congestive Heart Failure?
Is it normal to have frequent headaches and to feel “off” most of the 11 months after my strokes?
- How are you handling the end of the COVID-19 lockdown?
Im afraid to leave home. Lockdowns. Lifting in the area and we still have cases of. Virus. But people are demanding for life to get back to. Where ? I have heart palpataions and scared all the time so
- Cardiovascular disease - Are we at risk for the coronavirus?
Hello everyone, I'm new to this site, but I'm excited to be on here! I thought I'd start this discussion since there doesn't seem to be one yet. My husband has coronary artery disease and had his an
- How do you manage blood pressure as you get older?
Hi everyone, My blood pressure has been a little higher than my normal ranges ~116/76 - 126/ 82. Has anyone else experienced this as they have aged? How do you manage your blood pressure as you ge