Diet and multiple myeloma

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Multiple myeloma

3 replies

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

Hi everyone, I've read around places that changing our diet can help with MM when you're in treatment. Has anyone tried anything? I'm not sure where to start and if it actually helps. I'm obviously not expecting it to cure me, but if it could help me to feel better I'd be all over it!

Thanks and stay well!

Beginning of the discussion - 10/1/21

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello @Margiella‍‍, thank you for opening this discussion! Let me tag some other members who can possibly share with you!

Hello everyone, have you heard of a recommended diet for multiple myeloma? Have you modified or adapted your diet at all since you were diagnosed? Have you started to eat new foods or have you stopped eating others? Has it helped you to feel better?
@Bbarbee@Leonacorn@Verawireman@SherrKamer@Bonnie1@Katgurklies@MasonMurphree3131939@Vee1982@DonnaKay@juddon@Cmathews69@maddog@Betio68@BrandeRyce@Rwestwareham@cindysbd

Feel free to share with us here!

Take care,
Courtney

Posted on
I'm not change, only got the problem to flavor some food, some days like something and next don't.

Posted on

@Betio68 Ugh, yes that happens to me too. Sometimes I'm even too nauseous to eat anything, but I know I have to eat to keep my strength up. For now I've been making a lot of smoothies and trying to cram as many nutrients in there as I can

Most commented discussions